A Ben Lippen Technology teacher is responsible to:
• teach Programming, Computer Science Principles, and Graphic and Web Design classes.
• collaborate with other members of the technology and innovation disciplines to continually revise and develop the curriculum at Ben Lippen School.
• perform any other non-teaching duties as assigned by the upper school principal.
The ideal candidate for the high school Computer Science and Digital Media teacher position should possess:
• a bachelor’s degree in a computer science, or a closely related field (an advanced degree is preferred).
• ACSI teacher certification.
• two years of successful teaching experience.
• a demonstrated ability and interest to innovatively and appropriately bring technologies (including the iPad) into the classroom in order to support student learning.
• a demonstrated ability to lead students toward collaboration, creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
• demonstrated experience working in a diverse international community and strong cross-cultural skills.
Interested applicants should download, print and complete the Ben Lippen School Application at the bottom of the Employment page.