Increase your outreach as a Christian counselor with advanced training and experience related to marriage and family issues. Counseling graduates who complete this certificate program and who accumulate 50 hours of individual supervision with a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Supervisor (LMFTS) are eligible to apply for South Carolina State Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (LMFT/I) certification. Students from other programs may be eligible based on the requirements of their master’s program.
- Official transcripts that verify a clinical degree at a graduate level
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Clinical Readiness Reference
- Sample counseling video recording (10-15 minutes) and self-critique.
- Application Essay (800 words typed out)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0