With a Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Biblical and Theological Studies, you’ll develop specialized knowledge and skills to engage in academic or expositional ministry. This certificate program deepens your biblical, theological, and historical-cultural understanding to help you interpret, apply, and communicate the biblical text effectively.
This program will equip you to:
- Analyze the background of biblical passages
- Synthesize the exegetical details of biblical passages
- Explain the theological themes of biblical passages
- Pursuing further education, either in Ph.D. studies to prepare to teach at the undergraduate or graduate level, or in linguistics to engage in Bible translation.
- Pursuing immediate deployment in theological education overseas or as a teaching pastor in a local church.
Professor of Old Testament
Dr. Gault joined the faculty of Columbia Biblical Seminary in 2012. He teaches Old Testament and Hebrew courses and is a member of the Society of Biblical Literature and the Evangelical Theological
Dean, Seminary and School of Ministry
Dr. Croteau joined the faculty of Columbia Biblical Seminary in 2013, became Associate Dean in 2020, and Dean of the Seminary and School of Ministry in 2021. He teaches New Testament and Greek courses