Taught from an ethical and values-based perspective, our Business Administration major will prepare and equip you to effectively lead and manage organizations anywhere in the world.
As a student, you will have opportunities to develop and explore entrepreneurship ideas and ideals, community business collaboration, practical and vocational business and leadership techniques, personal professional development opportunities, and obtain the resources to form your own business or ministry.
The Business Administration major has two concentrations: Healthcare Administration and Intercultural Management and Administration.
- The Healthcare Administration concentration provides students with the skills necessary to lead and manage clinics, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations.
- The Intercultural Management and Administration concentration will equip you with unique skills necessary to organize and lead multicultural businesses, ministries, and organizations worldwide.
Review the catalog and course requirements.
• Business Owner/CEO/Entrepreneur
• Business Manager or Operator
• International Business Executive
• Production/Operations Manager and Executive
• Healthcare Administrator