The Career Services office at CIU is your go-to resource for finding a job while you’re on campus or getting your career started after you leave our Christian university and seminary.
Help in Finding Jobs & Careers
Handshake is the place to start the search for an on-campus or off-campus job to help you with expenses for school, a ministry for your Christian Service Learning (CSL), an internship for your major, a summer job, or your first job after graduation.
Graduate assistantships, which provide scholarship assistance for full-time graduate students, are also available. To apply, contact the Financial Aid Office at 800-777-2227, ext. 5031.
When it’s time to graduate, CIU Career Services provides:
- Personal career advising and prayer
- Writing instructions and critiquing for resumes and cover letters
- Tips for job hunting and interviewing
- Referrals to job search databases
- Career fair listings
- A professional career assessment and counseling
Contact Career Services
Phone: (803) 807-5076
Website: MyCIU, under Services
Location: Rossi Student Center