L. Igou Hodges
Dr. Hodges joined the faculty of CIU’s Seminary & School of Ministry in 1978 and has taught Systematic Theology from that date until the present. Before coming to Columbia, he taught at Toccoa Falls College from 1975 until 1978. He is a member of the Evangelical Theological Society and the Society of Biblical Literature. His books include I to I: A Personal Post-Eschatology and Reformed Theology Today. He is an ordained teaching elder in the Presbyterian Church in America and serves as the clerk of Palmetto Presbytery, and as acting pastor in a local church.
- PhD, University of Edinburgh
- ThM, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Reformed Theology Today (Columbus, Georgia: Brentwood Christian Press, 1995).
- I to I: A Personal Post-Eschatology (Eugene, Oregon: Resource Publications, 2009).
- Review of Harold Lindsell, The Bible in the Balance, in The Westminster Theological Journal (LXIII/1), 1980, 169-173.
- Review of Dale Moody, The Word of Truth: A Summary of Christian Doctrine Based on Biblical Revelation, in Trinity Journal (3/1) 1982, 94-99.
- Review of The New Exhaustive Concordance. Ed. By Edward W. Goodrick and John R. Kohlenbergr, III. Grand Rapids, 1990, in Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, 1993.
- Review of The Quest for Truth: Answering Life’s Inescapable Questions, by Leroy Forlines, in Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, December 1, 2002.
- Review of The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Reformation. Edited by Hans J. Hillderbrand, et al., 1996.