Rhonda R. Pruitt
- PhD, Columbia International University
- DMin (ABD), Asbury Seminary
- MA, Regent University
- MACE, Columbia International University
- BA, Holmes College
Awards and Honors
- Global Member Care Conference coordinator and board member. Training global professional counselors and member care staff of mission organizations. A division of the World Evangelical Alliance Mission Commission (WEA), 2012 – present.
- Mental Health & Missions Conference, Coordinator. Conference for mental health professionals in North America who serve the needs of mission personnel, 2001 – 2016.
- Founder of the Frist Academic Degree Program in Mission Care, Columbia International University, South Carolina USA.
Dr. Pruitt joined the faculty of CIU’s Seminary & School of Ministry in 2001 and has taught Missionary Care from that date until the present. Before coming to Columbia she taught, counseled, and provided member care services in Asia and Europe. She is licensed as a therapist and supervisor in South Carolina, is certified in REBT Therapy with the Albert Ellis Institute in New York, and continues to provide missionary care services around the world with Pentecostal Holiness World Mission.
Dr. Pruitt is currently writing as a major contributor on a book on care needs of single missionaries.