The Admissions Analyst focuses on the day-to-day execution of data-entry duties for processing admissions items through the admissions process. Supports CIU and the Admissions department assisting to establish and maintaining processing policies and procedures.
- Receives and processes incoming application documents, accurately and promptly entering information in the database.
- Supports enrollment counselors with frequent communication regarding applicants’ documents, advising solutions for working within policies, and providing reporting; and works with admissions operations team to improve office efficiency and communication internally and externally.
- Provide quality assurance by developing reports and analysis to support initiatives for data integrity.
- Create and maintain policies and procedures manual for admissions department; create and provide training on policies and procedures acting as the compliance officer for admissions policies; and provide support for Assistant Director of Document Management.
- Provide support and coverage for the University Receptionist while they are out of the office.
- Support Admissions Processor to maintain record of returned mail and emails and assist in filing student admissions documents.
- Assist in recruiting events as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties assigned by supervisor.
- Close attention to detail.
- Natural technical ability and experience with computers and office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Flexibility in days and hours available for work, including weekends.
- Aptitude to receive constructive criticism.
- Proven interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work full-time on campus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in data entry, office functions, and database systems preferred.
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe products.
CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate.
Interested and qualified candidates will complete the CIU Employment Application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Global (Online) Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the Cook School of Business Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application Resident Nursing Adjunct for the School of Nursing Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
Ben Lippen Employment Application (PDF)
BLS Online Studies Adjunct Application
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.