APA Dissertation Stylist
Columbia International University is seeking a dissertation editor and stylist proficient in APA Style (7th ed.). The stylist team supports CIU Global’s online students by reviewing dissertation chapters and providing feedback for appropriate style compliance.
- Review sections and chapters submitted by PhD candidates throughout the dissertation writing process.
- Be available for weekly stylist team meetings (virtual meetings; 60–90 minutes).
- Be available to answer student questions as needed.
- Contribute to administrative program tasks as needed.
- Remain current and proficient in APA Style.
- Obtain a copy of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.).
- Must have access to Microsoft Word and be familiar with “Track Changes” and “Review” features for commenting and editing.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in English, writing, communication, or related field.
- Must have three to five years’ experience with editing/proofreading.
To apply, please complete and submit the Online Studies Adjunct Application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Online Studies Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.