Ben Lippen High School Crest Online Adjunct Faculty
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are responsible working with the instructional design team to create courses and occasionally serve as online adjunct high school faculty for our growing online high school student body. SMEs ensure that student learning objectives are developed for online courses and that online students have the opportunity to learn at the highest level possible.
We are seeking adjunct high school faculty members for the following area:
- Establish a strong academic, social and cognitive presence
- Communicate regularly with students
- Participate in and lead robust online discussion forums
- Grade student work with rubrics and provide appropriate feedback offered in a timely manner
- Offer suggestions for course improvements
- Ability to use a Learning Management System (LMS) to teach effectively online.
- Masters degree preferred
- Online experience preferred.
To apply, please complete and submit the BLS Online Studies Adjunct Application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Global (Online) Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the Cook School of Business Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application Resident Nursing Adjunct for the School of Nursing Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.