Extended Care Teacher NE and MR Campuses
The extended care teacher is responsible for providing the highest quality program for students through implementing daily program activities. The extended care program is designed to be a true extension of the school day. The program extends the Ben Lippen experience and assists with providing students the foundation they need to develop a lifetime love of learning in a fun, caring and safe environment. Extended Day offers students a balance of structured and unstructured time; a chance to relax, enjoy outside time, and to learn in multi-grade level settings. Extended care teachers are needed at the Monticello Road and Northeast Campuses.
• Assist in preparing, planning and implementing appropriate activities for assigned students.
• Work with all extended care personnel to brainstorm, plan and prep for after school programs.
• Implement the extended care program procedures and policies effectively to ensure the safety of all participants in the program.
• Maintain accurate and organized records such as attendance rosters, and all other paperwork to ensure program compliance and quality operations.
• Assist with maintaining, cleaning, and straightening of the designated classroom or area before, during, and after the program.
• High school diploma or higher (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Teaching experience valued
• Must be willing and able to be CPR and First Aid certified
• Training and/or experience in early childhood education or child care
Please download and complete the Ben Lippen Employment Application and submit as indicated to Ben Lippen School.
CIU Employment Application CIU Online Studies Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.