Facilities Enhancement Coordinator
The facilities enhancement coordinator assists the headmaster in monitoring, identifying, and managing campus aesthetic needs. The coordinator serves as liaison for BLS to the food service company, CIU physical plant, security services, and off-campus maintenance and repair vendors. This person communicates regularly with administrators in all divisions regarding operational needs and supports institutional advancement team members in preparing for events, activities, and visits.
- Communicate with staff on all campuses to ensure operational success.
- Communicate regularly with the campus foodservice company to ensure continual improvement.
- Support institutional advancement team to provide BL families with a pleasant experience.
- Communicate regularly with campus security services to ensure safety for stakeholders.
- Coordinate regularly to monitor and ensure work orders are accomplished via the system provided by CIU Physical Plant.
- Communicate regularly with outside vendors regarding continual campus improvement projects.
- Review and manage the food service and maintenance budgets.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and electronically.
- A general understanding of secondary school operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Three years of experience in a leadership or academic operations setting.
BLS/CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate.
Interested and qualified candidates will need to fill out the Ben Lippen Employment Application. The application must be downloaded, printed and completed and submitted to the Headmaster’s office as shown on the last page of the application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Global Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application Resident Nursing Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.