Faculty and Program Director, Undergraduate Majors
The Professor and Program Director of undergraduate majors oversees the establishment, the curriculum design, and the smooth operation of Kepha undergraduate majors, which includes, but not limited to Psychology, Education, Business, and Computer Science. It is also expected that the personnel will facilitate the accreditation of the Computer Science program on behalf of the Institute.
- Design and develop curriculum for Kepha undergraduate majors
- Recruit and train adjunct faculty members
- Serve as project manager in academic related issues, including but not limited to course arrangements, academic calendar monitoring, course rotation, coordinating teaching load for adjuncts, finding intern bases, and serving as advisor for some of the students in the program
- Design and teach courses that fall in the expertise
- Facilitate the accreditation process of Computer Science program
- Teach five courses (course sessions) each academic year
- Excellent communication skills (including telephone, email, and interpersonal)
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Commitment to professional integrity, including knowledge of and commitment to upholding federal confidentiality guidelines regarding confidentiality of student academic information.
- Commitment to maintaining best practices in service, innovation, and efficiency.
- Commitment to a collaborative work environment.
- Awareness of and aptitude to appropriately and effectively understand, respect, and adapt to cultural and identity-based difference within group environments
- Knowledge of and commitment to concepts and issues tied to biblical education, Christian higher education.
- Skills related to creating and supporting an environment that allows for inclusion, effective intercultural engagement, and personal humility and authenticity
- Experience fostering and reinforcing an environment that values unique experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and goals
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Doctoral Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of related teaching and administrative experience required
- Leadership and supervisory experience required
- Doctoral Degree in Education or equivalent
Interested and qualified candidates will complete the CIU Employment Application on this site.
CIU Employment Application CIU Global Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.