High School English Faculty
Ben Lippen School is seeking a high school English faculty for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Teach six sections of high school English, including ESL English.
- Collaborate with other members of the English language department to continually revise and develop the English curriculum at Ben Lippen School.
- Perform any other non-teaching duties as assigned by the high school principal.
The ideal candidate for the high school English teacher position should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in English, or a closely related field, an advanced degree is preferred.
- ACSI teacher certification in Secondary English (or willingness to obtain).
- Two years of successful teaching experience in English.
- Content mastery of literature and writing.
- A demonstrated ability and interest to bring technologies (including the Chrome book) innovatively and appropriately into the classroom to support student learning.
- A demonstrated ability to lead students toward collaboration, creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated experience working in a diverse international community and strong cross-cultural skills.
- Evidence of a mature personal Christian faith consistent with the Ben Lippen School Statement of Faith
BLS/CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- 80% paid membership in the Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate
Interested and qualified candidates will need to fill out the Ben Lippen Employment Application. The application must be downloaded, printed, and completed and submitted to the Headmaster’s office as shown on the last page of the application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Global Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.