High School Technology Faculty
Ben Lippen High School is seeking a Technology faculty for the 2024-2025 school year.
A Ben Lippen Technology teacher is responsible to:
- teach six sections of high school technology, which could include programming, computer science principles, and graphic and web design classes.
- collaborate with other members of the technology and innovation disciplines to continually revise and develop the curriculum at Ben Lippen School.
- perform any other non-teaching duties as assigned by the high school principal.
The ideal candidate for the high school technology teacher position should possess:
- a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field (an advanced degree is preferred).
- two years of successful teaching experience.
- two years of successful teaching experience in secondary technology.
- ability to manage a classroom effectively, teach with excellence, and be able to create an engaging, relational, and joy-filled learning environment for students. a clear desire and ability to teach in a student-centered, problem-based learning environment.
- experience working in a diverse international community and strong cross-cultural skills.
- excellence in planning, teamwork, and communication. We are looking for teachers who are willing to be creative, have a strong work ethic, can think "outside the box," and are able to work effectively as part of a team.
- be of strong Christian faith. Have a passion for serving children and families through the high calling of Christian education.
BLS/CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate.
Interested and qualified candidates will need to fill out the Ben Lippen Employment Application. The application must be downloaded, printed and completed and submitted to the Headmaster’s office as shown on the last page of the application. (Do not use the CIU Employment application.)
CIU Employment Application CIU Global (Online) Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the Cook School of Business Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application Resident Nursing Adjunct for the School of Nursing Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.