Lower School Teaching Assistant
Ben Lippen School is seeking a Teaching Assistant for the 2023-2024 school year. The Teaching Assistant is responsible for providing assistance in the planning and implementation of instruction. Teaching Assistants improve the Ben Lippen experience and assist with providing students the foundation they need to develop a lifetime love of learning in a fun, caring and safe Christ-centered environment.
- Work with the classroom teacher to brainstorm, plan, prepare, and implement lessons and activities.
- Aid with clerical duties such as grading, filing, bulletin boards, etc.
- Implement procedures and policies effectively to ensure the safety of all students.
- Assist in monitoring students during various segments of the day.
- Effectively manage morning and afternoon duties (ie. bus duty, extended care, etc.)
- Assist with maintaining, cleaning, and straightening of the designated classroom or area before, during, and after school.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or equivalent experience required.
- Must be willing and able to be CPR and First Aid certified.
- Training and/or experience in an educational setting preferred.
- Evidence of a mature personal Christian faith consistent with the Ben Lippen School Statement of Faith.
BLS/CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate
Interested and qualified candidates will need to fill out the Ben Lippen Employment Application. The application must be downloaded, printed and completed and submitted to the Headmaster’s office as shown on the last page of the application. (Do not use the CIU Employment application.)
CIU Employment Application CIU Global (Online) Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the Cook School of Business Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application Resident Nursing Adjunct for the School of Nursing Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
Ben Lippen Employment Application (PDF)
BLS Online Studies Adjunct Application
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.