Middle School Math Faculty
Ben Lippen School is seeking a Middle School Math Teacher for the 2024-2025 school year.
A Ben Lippen Middle School Math Teacher is responsible to:
- Teach up to six academic sections/classes per school day.
- Collaborate with other members of the team, specific academic department, and grade level.
- Perform any other non-teaching duties as assigned by the Middle School Principal or Assistant Principal.
The ideal candidate for the Middle School Math Teacher position should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in his/her teaching discipline (or a related field of study), or significant career experience in an area that would relate to the available position.
- Dedication to biblical integration in classroom lessons and activities.
- Manage a classroom effectively, teach with excellence, and be able to create an engaging, relational, and joy-filled learning environment for students.
- Demonstrate excellence in planning, teamwork, and communication. We are looking for teachers who are willing to be creative, have a strong work ethic, can think "outside the box," and are able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Have a passion for serving children and families through the high calling of Christian education!
- Be of strong Christian faith in addition to the aforementioned academic expectations and qualifications.
- Have a passion for serving children and families through the high calling of Christian education.
BLS/CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate.
Interested and qualified candidates will need to fill out the Ben Lippen Employment Application. The application must be downloaded, printed and completed and submitted to the Headmaster’s office as shown on the last page of the application. (Please do not use the CIU Employment application.)
CIU Employment Application CIU Global (Online) Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the Cook School of Business Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application Resident Nursing Adjunct for the School of Nursing Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.