Angela joined the CIU School of Nursing in 2021 as one of the founding faculty members. She teaches Mental Health and Adult Health and serves as the Director of Clinical Education and Admissions. She has nursing education experience teaching and developing a variety of didactic, lab and clinical courses. She has clinical experience in multiple areas including critical care, emergency room, and medical surgical nursing. She is ANCC certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner with experience in both the clinic and hospital settings.
She enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys, volunteering with her church, gardening and all things outdoors. Angela is excited to be a part of the CIU School of Nursing where her passion for nursing education can be grounded in Biblical truth, love of Christ and compassion for others.
- MS, Family Nurse Practitioner — Clemson University
- BSN, Accelerated — University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- BS, Biological Sciences — Clemson University
- Graduate Advisory Board Member
- Peer Pal Mentor
- Calhoun Honors College
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Who’s Who of American College Students