Dr. Nanna joined the faculty of CIU’s Seminary and School of Counseling in 2018, after serving as an adjunct faculty member since 2012. She is the Director of Graduate Counseling Programs. Prior to coming to CIU, Dr. Nanna was the Director of Counseling and Disability Services at Charleston Southern University. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor in South Carolina. She also maintains a small private practice, Charis Counseling and Consulting. Dr. Nanna has been married to the love of her life for over 40 years and is mother to eight amazing children and many incredible grandchildren.
- PhD, Walden University
- MA, Columbia International University
- BS, Wayland Baptist University
- Nanna, Glenda Hill, "Relationship Between Novice Counselors' Supervisory Attachments and Boundary Practices and Perceptions" (2019). Walden Dissertations and Doctoral Studies. 7885. https://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/dissertations/7885
- Nanna, G.H. (2019). Legal and Ethical Issues in Supervision. Supervision Course Presentation for South Carolina Association of Licensed Professional Counselors (SCALPC).
Awards and Honors
- Administrator of the Year 2007-2008 for Tri-county Counseling Association, SC
- Conference Chair for the 2019 Annual State Conference on the board of the SC Association for Licensed Professional Counselors (SCALPC), a state chapter of American Mental Health Counseling Association (AMHCA)
- Co-founded the Christian Mental Health Network of the Midlands: Columbia, SC
- Co-founded the Christian Mental Health Network: Charleston, SC
- Member, Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS), 2019
- Member, Omega Zeta chapter of Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society, 2016