Rebecca is a native of Lexington, SC. She has been married for 29 years, has 2 daughters and 2 sons who all live in Midlands. Rebecca is happy to be a part of the nursing program at CIU and to be able to integrate her faith into her love of nursing education.
Rebecca joined the CIU School of Nursing in 2021 as one of the founding faculty members. Her roles at CIU include teaching Nursing Fundamentals and Child Health Nursing. She currently serves as the Program Director, Remediation Specialist, and Faculty Advisor for the Student Nurses’ Association for the Pre-licensure BSN program. She has 10 years of nursing faculty teaching experience and served for 1 year as the Department Chair of the Midlands Technical College Nursing program.
- Midlands Technical College (AS)
- Midlands Technical College (ADN)
- Charleston Southern (MSN)
- Doctoral Candidate at the University of Alabama in Education for Instructional Leadership for Nurse Educators (EdD)
- Prisma Health Children’s Hospital
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Pediatrics
- Midlands Technical College
- ECPI University
- SC Nursing Education Simulation Alliance Education Committee
- Item Writer for National League of Nursing (Nursing Care of the Child Examination)
- Nursing Textbook Reviewer for Elsevier Publishing Company