M.Div. in Muslim-Christian Relations
The M.Div. (Muslim-Christian Relations) provides you with a comprehensive range of biblical-theological knowledge and practical skills for ministry leadership along with specialized tools and techniques needed to analyze the theology, traditions, and worldview of Islam. It prepares you to engage in research and analysis that contributes to the ministry of cross-cultural life and work among Muslims.
This program will equip you to:
- Demonstrate skill in identifying and analyzing cultural issues.
- Evaluate current strategies regarding the global mission of God among Muslims.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in cross-cultural analysis, research, and writing about the global mission of God among Muslims.
View academic requirements for the M.Div. in Muslim-Christian Relations in the Academic Catalog.
Career and Ministry Opportunities for Muslim-Christian Relations Graduates
- Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Short-term missionary to the Muslim world
- Career missionary to the Muslim world
- NGO worker in the Muslim world
- Ph.D. studies
M.Div. in Muslim-Christian Relations Admission Requirements
- Completed application
- $25 application fee
- Official transcripts for highest earned degree and any master’s degree work
- Church leader reference
- Application Essay (800 words total, typed)
- Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA