Master of Business Administration
Earn your MBA online in as little as 18 months.
You thrive in the world of business. It’s where your organizational, leadership, and management skills are at their best, but you know there’s still room to grow. That’s what our Master’s in Business Administration is designed to help you do, through advanced study of core business-related disciplines.
Every class you take will help teach you the best practices of effective and ethical leadership and management, rooted in a biblical worldview. When you graduate, you’ll be closer not only to your career goals, but also to God and His mission.
What You’ll Learn
- How to effectively, ethically lead people, manage systems and operations, and steward resources within for-profit and nonprofit organizations, for the benefit of owners, donors, and stakeholders
- Essential skills for working in different business environments, such as for-profit and nonprofit organizations, and governmental and international nongovernmental entities
- Best practices in the core disciplines of business, economics, and organizational development, especially as applied within a cross-cultural and international context
- How to formulate a personal philosophy of effective and ethical business and leadership practices and strategies, well-grounded in a biblical worldview
Why Earn an MBA at CIU Online?
- Highly engaged, hands-on online classes with students from all over the world
- Flexible schedule that gives you the option of continuing to work while in the program
- Professors who are practitioners of the subjects they teach and who can provide expert academic advising
- Faculty and staff who are dedicated to getting to know you and providing not only academic support but spiritual support and guidance as well
Career and Ministry Opportunities for Master of Business Administration Graduates
Whether you’re seeking to advance your current career or switch career paths, your MBA will prepare you for high-level management and leadership positions in a broad array of organizations. Our curriculum’s biblical worldview, offers unique preparation for domestic and international service with for-profit enterprises, nonprofit organizations, and international nongovernmental organizations.
- Traditional Marketplace: Senior-level positions in fields such as accounting, finance, marketing, and management
- Church and Ministry Work: Business focused positions in church and parachurch organizations
- Academic Careers: Colleges and university teaching positions; academic research and Ph.D. work
Master of Business Administration Required Courses
This 36-credit-hour degree can be completed in 18 months.
|Course of Study||Course||Credit Hours|
|BUS 5010||Business Research and Data Analysis||3|
|BUS 5020||Organizational Leadership and Ethics||3|
|BUS 5030||Organizational Behavior and Change Management||3|
|BUS 5040||Information Systems and Technology for Business||3|
|BUS 5060||Business Law||3|
|BUS 6010||Managerial Finance||3|
|BUS 6020||Accounting for Financial Reporting and Management||3|
|BUS 6030||International Business||3|
|BUS 6040||Operations and Quality Management||3|
|BUS 6050||Strategic Planning and Management||3|
|ECN 6010||Economics for Business Management||3|
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
- Online application
- $25 Application fee
- Official transcripts for bachelor’s degree and any master’s degree work
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.0 GPA (those with a GPA under 2.0 may be admitted on a provisional basis)
- Signed Statement of Understanding document (completed in the first course)