Settlement of all charges are due on or before the first day of class as set forth on the Academic Calendar and Online Cohort Schedules. Students are responsible and must adhere to the tuition payment policy.
- Cash (Office Only), check, money orders and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) Note: If a check is returned due to insufficient funds, a $12 returned check fee will be assessed.
- The option of online payment by E-check or credit card is available through MyCIU.
- Financial aid that meets or exceeds semester charges.
- 529 College Savings Plan Payments
- International Payment Options: Flywire or Wire Transfers
- Installment Payment plans may be set up through MyCIU.
Other charges and fees (e.g., parking fines, residence life fines, Tree of Life book charges and health service fees) are due and payable when incurred.
A combination of payment arrangements may be utilized. Please be advised that prior semester balances cannot be carried over to the next semester. A hold will be placed on all accounts not paid by the due date and will prohibit a student from registering for the next semester, receiving his/her grades, transcripts, or diploma.
To review additional Tuition Payment Policy information specific for your degree programs, please click one of the links.