Associate of Arts in Business Administration
Why earn your Business Administration degree at CIU?
The Associate of Arts with a concentration in Business Administration provides students a solid grounding in essential principles and practices in business. Many students continue their education by pursuing a Bachelor of Science with a Business Administration Major, and ultimately a Master of Arts in Business Administration (MBA).
- Demonstrate basic proficiency in essential business skills
- Devise a personal philosophy of business
- Understand biblical-based Christian worldview that can be used in business settings
Your Next Step
Career and Ministry Opportunities for Business Administration Graduates
Because the Associate of Arts degree also includes core academic courses in General Education, it lays the foundation for a bachelor’s degree or advancement in a variety of professional fields or ministry.
Associate of Arts in Business Administration Admission Requirements
- Online application
- $25 application fee
- Official high school transcript or successful completion of General Education Development (GED) Testing Program
- Applicants who have attempted 12 or more college credits post-high school must provide official college transcripts of all work completed or in progress. Recommended college grade point average (GPA) is 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (those with a GPA under 2.0 may be admitted on a provisional basis)