CIU is proud to be consistently ranked among the most military-friendly schools in the country and we are a participant in the Yellow Ribbon
Program. Eligible veterans, their spouses, and children can use VA education benefits to help cover the cost of their CIU tuition.
- Contact Emily Huff , our school certifying official, when you register for classes each semester, revise your course schedule or change your program. She can be reached at email@example.com or (803) 807-5049.
If you have never received veteran's benefits:
- Visit Benefits.VA.gov.
- Select "Education & Training" and then click "For Students." Follow the directions to apply for education benefits.
- Contact Emily Huff .
If you received veteran's educational benefits at another school and are changing to CIU:
- Submit VA Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training, to the VA Regional Office and a copy to Emily Huff.
VA Regional Office
PO Box 8888
Muskogee, OK 74402-8888
- Register for classes and contact Emily Huff.
If you qualify for the Post 9/11 GI Bill and wish to transfer your benefits to a family member:
- Submit VA Form 22-1990E to the VA Regional Office. (See address above.)