CIU is proud to be consistently ranked among the most military-friendly schools in the country and we are a participant in the Yellow Ribbon
Program. Eligible veterans, their spouses, and children can use VA education benefits to help cover the cost of their CIU tuition.
Contact Melissa Chambers, our school certifying official, when you register for classes each semester, revise your course schedule or change your program. She can be reached at email@example.com or (803) 807-5034.
If you have never received veteran's benefits:
- Visit Benefits.VA.gov.
- Select "Education & Training" and then click "For Students." Follow the directions to apply for education benefits.
- Contact Melissa Chambers.
If you received veteran's educational benefits at another school and are changing to CIU:
- Submit VA Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training, to the VA Regional Office and a copy to Melissa Chambers.
VA Regional Office
PO Box 100022
Decatur, GA 30031-7022
- Register for classes and contact Melissa Chambers.
If you qualify for the Post 9/11 GI Bill and wish to transfer your benefits to a family member:
- Submit VA Form 22-1990E to the VA Regional Office. (See address above.)