Debby Jones challenges women through solid Bible teaching to grow deeper in their walk with Christ. Whether addressing large audiences or small discipleship groups, her style remains personal and practical. Debby has a masters degree in Educational Ministries and co-authored the best-selling book Lady in Waiting, highlighting 10 qualities of a godly woman. The book has been published in 10 languages.
Debby serves with her husband Bill at Columbia International University and Crossover Communications International. As a biblical university, CIU educates people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. CIU alumni serve in over 140 countries around the world. Crossover, a missions organization, focuses on planting churches among unreached people groups.
Debby and Bill are proud parents of four grown children.
- Christian Growth (daily personal devotional time, identity in Christ, friendship evangelism, small group discipleship)
- Godly Character/Virtue (living by convictions, purity, security, faith)
- Christlike Living in High School & College
- Christlike Living at College
- Godly Motherhood
- Mother-Daughter Relationships
- 10 Qualities of a Godly Woman from the book of Ruth