Learn how to Research and Communicate on a Topic that Comprises 50% of the World's Population
The Master of Arts in Muslim-Christian Relations provides students with a focused knowledge of the tools and techniques needed to analyze the theology, traditions, and worldviews of Muslims and Christians. Students will engage in research and analysis that is informed by that knowledge and contribute to the discussion regarding the interaction of these historic and global faiths.
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify and analyze current and historical interactions of Muslims and Christians
- Strategies and tools evaluating current and historical events regarding Muslim-Christian Relations
- How to effectively research and communicate on issues related to Muslim-Christian Relations in the 21st Century
This degree can be completed in as little as 12 months.
Why Earn a Muslim-Christian Relations Degree at CIU?
- Highly engaged, fieldwork-oriented online classes with students from all over the world
- Multilingual professors who have lived internationally, doing the very work they’re teaching
- Faculty and staff who are dedicated to getting to know you and providing both academic and spiritual support and guidance
- Internship and research opportunities built into the curriculum
Whether you’re seeking to enhance a career you already have or switch career paths, a Muslim-Christian Relations degree can help you reach your goals.
- Mission Service: Missionaries in cross-cultural service across the Muslim world; mission agency office support person; mission mobilizer
- Nongovernmental Work: Serve in a nongovernmental organization in the Muslim world or among Muslim immigrants to other countries
- Peacemaking: Serve as an advocate for peace where there is conflict among Muslims themselves and between Muslims and people of other faiths
- Academic Careers: Ph.D. work leading to careers in college, seminary, and university-level teaching, both in the United States and abroad
- Completed application
- $25 application fee
- Official transcripts for highest earned degree and any master’s degree work
- Church leader reference
- Application Essay (800 words total, typed)
- Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA