The Dual Enrollment Program is for high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors who want to get a jumpstart on college while receiving an authentic Christ-centered collegiate experience.
Students may enroll in lower division undergraduate courses (1000 and 2000 level courses) prior to high school graduation.These credits are fully accredited and may be transferable to other colleges, saving you time and money. Courses are offered on-campus or online.
- High school seniors
- Official high school transcript with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 (unweighted) scale
- High school juniors
- Official high school transcript with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on 4.0 (unweighted) scale
- High school sophomores
- Official high school trancript with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on 4.0 (unweighted) scale
- Official PSAT, SAT, PACT, ACT, or CLT test score. Test score minimum:
- PSAT/SAT: 970
- PACT/ACT: 18
- CLT: 62
- Application - waive your $25 fee with waiver code "College Credit"
- Official High School Transcript
$150 per credit hour