Online adjunct faculty members are responsible to facilitate online courses and occasionally serve as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for our growing online student body. Online faculty ensure that student learning objectives are met for every online course and that every online student learns at the highest level possible.
We are looking specifically for adjunct faculty members in the areas of:
- Operations Management
- Economics (doctorate required)
- Business Ethics
- TEFL (doctorate required)
- Human Services
- Finance (doctorate required)
- Accounting (doctorate required)
- Health Care Administration
- Establish a strong academic, social and cognitive presence
- Communicate regularly with students
- Participate in and lead robust online discussion forums
- Grade student work with rubrics and provide appropriate feedback offered in a timely manner
- Offer suggestions for course improvements
- Ability to use a Learning Management System (LMS) to teach effectively online. Three years of online experience preferred.
- Masters degree required, doctorate preferred
To apply, please complete and submit the Online Studies Adjunct Application.